Sat., Oct. 25, 8 p.m.
So sexy, it's scary!
55 Water St.
Tickets: $10 in adv./$15 day of show</br>
We're returning to one of our favorite locations — the beautiful Ioka Theatre in Exeter, New Hampshire, well worth the drive (and a chance for us to visit our New Hampshire fans). We're pulling out all the stops for our favorite season, with awesome new special effects, crazy props and fabulous new numbers and dancers! You won't want to miss this! The show is mostly all-new with a couple of favorites we just had to bring back. Howl-a-ween features high flying acrobatics, visual spectacles, and super sexy group numbers
- Betty Blaize performs a spectral tribute to Loie Fuller, and a Sin City spectacular!
- Miss Mina kicks her heels up as The Girl in the Red Velvet Swing!
- Ruby von Vaughn Vaughn raises your temperature while she tickles your funny bone!
- Helena Handbasket slithers onto stage with her ophidian dance partner
- plus Honey Do returns to stage (see if you can spot her)!
Church of Boston</b>
69 Kilmarnock St.
It's Sunday, time to go to Church and learn about sin!
The Boston Babydolls present a sermon in seven parts, featuring an all-star line-up: Greed, Pride, Envy, Sloth, Wrath, Gluttony, and a special appearance by Lust!
We kick things off (pun very much intended) with some high-stepping action from Can-Can Revolution, Boston's favorite French-kissin' cuties. Then the gypsies of The Poludaktulos Orchestra work their magic on you. The Boston Babydolls take the stage at 10 p.m. for a sermon you won't ever forget!
Tickets available for $9 at http://sinday.eventsbot.com/
Advance ticket sales close at 8 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 25. After that, tickets are available at the door for $13.